Buster the Boxer Plaque - 2021-03-06

Buster the Boxer Plaque

Buster the Boxer was a next door neighbor’s dog. At just over 10 years old Buster died in her sleep. She was a great dog and a friend of our dog, Kidji. This plaque took about an hour to design then about 5 hours of milling time on the CNC machine. It was worth the investment. Buster will be missed.

In one of those “you have to read all these items” e-mails shortly after Buster’s passing, this adage was included. I used my diode laser to burn it onto the back.

*God said *
*“I need someone strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs. *
*Yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. *
*Someone who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." *
So God created The Dog.

The plaque is about 22" wide and 3 1/2" high

biuster_plaque_a_3343

biuster_plaque_b_3344

Isn’t v-carving text in a pocket just the beautiful thing? Love to see signs made this way. Well done!

Travis,
Yes, once everything is working V-Carve works pretty cool. What makes it really worthy is when something is created, and then received, with feelings. Several of the neighbors, and myself, still get a bit teary eyed when we talk about Buster’s passing. The goal of my efforts is to make tomorrow better than yesterday because I was here today.
Thanks,
Rex

Nice looking plaque and good sentiment. It does really help when people feel moved by the products made.