Vectric 2021 User Group Meet San Diego

2021 User Group Meeting - San Diego

Post by Stephanie Downing » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:52 pm

We are delighted to announce we are now taking new bookings for our upcoming User Group Meeting which will be taking place at the DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego hotel on the 10th & 11th September 2021!!

BOOK your place here: Account – Vectric

To help minimise costs, we have teamed up with the DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego hotel to offer a discounted accommodation rate of $159 per night (please note, this room rate excludes breakfast. Breakfast can be added for an additional $20 at the hotel is you choose).

To book your room at the discounted rate click the link below:
https://book.passkey.com/gt/218052603?g … db0cd154fd

Please note, rooms at our discounted rate are limited so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.

We’ll be packing both days full covering; ‘What’s New’ in version 11 along with projects and ideas to increase your knowledge and efficiency using the software. As well as the technical benefits, the User Group Meeting gives like-minded CNC enthusiasts the opportunity to get together, showcase their projects and share knowledge.

As with previous meetings, the meeting will take place over two days and will have a strong focus on our Aspire and VCarve software with some of the sessions also being relevant to Cut2D.

The fee per person to attend is $249.00, which includes refreshments and lunch throughout both days as well as a welcome pack, access to all of the presentations and a free gift.

We were overwhelmed by the love and support we received for our first ever online worldwide User Group Meeting this year and felt it was fantastic for bringing our users from around the world together to share their projects, experience, tips and advice.

With that in mind, going forward we have decided to alternate our User Group Meetings each year, which means we will be holding our next online worldwide User Group Meeting in 2022! We’ll keep you posted on the 2022 dates. To make sure you do not miss anything sign up to our newsletter here: https://vectricltd.cmail19.com/t/r-l-ju … tuidklh-k/

Lou,

Something’s not right. I went to the page twice today to see if registration is possible, From the wording I think I’m supposed to see a form at the link. Nope. I then went to rummage around in my Vectric account for a clue. Nope. Were you able to sign up?

Also, I don’t remember how last year ended. You and I were among the many members who had signed up for the Vectric User Group only to be COVID cancelled. Were we just rolled into this year? Again, searching for a clue online I found nothing.

Perhaps the words “book your place here” have only to do with the hotel offer?

Got any insights to share? Travis

I was only checking to see if I was confirmed for this year’s meeting. As to your question I did see this link at the top of the message “Account – Vectric” Is this what you were looking for?

No, I went to the account but again no clues.
Since I paid for last year’s I’ll assume I’m in your bucket
I guess we’ll hear from Finance in coming months about September’s event.