Prusa Printer has been busy

My wife had me print a Harry Potter / Hogwarts Castle, Thingiverse file #5185763 by Creality_Cloud_Fr. Its print time was calculated at 23 hours and 37 minutes. The longest single print yet. The Watch Escapement project was 50+ hours. Being the excessive compulsive micro perfectionist, I looked at the Stats in the Prusa printer today. 3D printing started after the intro class with Travis in August 2021. Assuming I got the printer up and operating on August 15, 2021, and today is February 6, 2022, my printer has printed 110 days, 22 hours, and 24 minutes out of those 267 days. It has been printing approximately 41% of every minute since August 15, 2021. That is about 9 hours and 48 minutes every day.

There some things that are just FUN. And Princess Lilli the Bean of Candyland loves a lot of these projects. Yesterday she spent over an hour sorting and resorting the Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and other Easter related projects for herself, her mom & dad, both of her Grandmothers, and my next door neighbor pseudo grandchildren.

Thanks,
Rex

1 Like

That’s the most heavily used printer I’ve ever seen … 110 days print time!