Temporary Hiatus

Hi Fusion 360 SIG Members

We have had 5 good sessions and I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I did. Unfortunately, I have a family matter that is taking me away for several weeks, so we will not be having the SIG meetings Monday evenings for a little while. I hope you all have time to use the skills you’ve picked up so far, and can utilize the various videos on Youtube to continue learning. I will be able to check in occasionally on the forum to address any questions that come up.

Cheers!
Tim

Drive safe, stay healthy and we’ll see you when you return!

Oh man, sorry to hear you have an urgent family matter needing you. If you need anything( PPE ) let my/us know and we might be able to help. As Travis said, safe travels and be safe. This Covid-19 is nasty even when it doesn’t get to the really bad stages.

As for the Fusion 360 sessions, I’m hoping we can wing it with what a few of us have learned or even just do show-n-tells while you’re away. Just to keep the patturn/slot consistent and head in the F360 cloud as they say.

We’ll see you when you get back.

1 Like

Hi Tim,

Thank you, again, for taking the time to teach us thus far; I feel so fortunate to be part of this community of people like you! I hope to catch up while you are away.

Safe travels and best of luck to you and your family,
Elizabeth

1 Like

Thanks for all you’ve done so far, Tim! Be safe and stay healthy and we’ll meet again soon!

• Nancy
1 Like

Tim,
Many thanks.
You guided me over my stumbling blocks switching from SketchUp to Fusion 360. Once I grasped the concept of the 2-D sketch on multiple planes, constraints & parameters, everything became much easier.
Best wishes,good luck & thanks again.

• Mike Kirk
1 Like