Vectric User Group 2021 in San Diego - RESCHEDULED!

Book Here

Home Forum FREE Trials Buy Now

2021 Vectric User Group

2021 User Group Meeting – San Diego!

The fee per person to attend is $249.00, which includes refreshments and lunch throughout both days as well as a welcome pack, access to all of the presentations and a free gift.

We are delighted to announce we are now taking new bookings for our upcoming User Group Meeting which will be taking place at the DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego hotel on the 10th & 11th September 2021!

1 Like

Got it. Read it. Booked it!

1 Like

Hotel reservations made today. I have tons of frequent flyer points and was tempted to stay at a Marriott hotel for free. But, the FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) by not being in the mix of things over rode my frugal nature to try stay for free. As of this morning, I am booked at the DoubleTree. No problem getting a reservation at this time. If going, may not want to wait.

Looking forward to seeing some of the rest of this group at the meeting. The Virtual Conference was a really good meeting and a great appetizer for personally being able to meet with other people wanting to get the most from their CNCs and Lasers.

2 Likes

San Diego 2021 Vectric User Group Postponed Until 23rd & 24th September 2022

2021 User Group Meeting

Postponed until 23rd & 24th September 2022

After a lot of consideration, we have once again had to make the difficult decision to postpone our upcoming User Group Meeting, which was due to be held at the Double Tree Hilton hotel in San Diego on 10th & 11th September 2021.

This decision has not been taken lightly, having already postponed the event once, we were keeping our fingers crossed to be able to go ahead with the meeting this year to finally bring our community together again for another incredible user group meeting. Just as it was last year, the health and safety of our attendees, partners and staff always will be, our number one priority and with the restrictions on travel to the US still in place unfortunately our hands are tied and we can not run the event this year.

We have been working very closely with the hotel’s events team to re-arrange our event and we are thrilled to announce our User Group Meeting has been rescheduled to go ahead on the new dates – 23rd and 24th September 2022 at the same Double Tree Hilton Hotel in San Diego. We really hope these new dates are agreeable to you and you can join us next year for an even bigger and better meeting.

For those of you who have purchased a ticket for our 2020 or 2021 User Group Meeting and would like to keep those tickets for the new dates in 2022, you need not worry, the tickets will be transferred to the new dates and you do not need to take any further action.

If you are unable to attend the new 2022 dates, your ticket is refundable, simply email sales@vectric.com from the email address you used to book your ticket to request your refund. We will process your refund as quickly as possible, however we anticipate some delays due to the current situation, we appreciate your patience while we process your request.

If you paid via PayPal, please ensure you confirm the PayPal email address you used to make the original payment within your refund email, as this will help us to speed up the refund process.

If you have booked a room at the hotel for the 2021 meeting dates, you are eligible to cancel your booking at no charge. To cancel your reservation please follow the ‘cancel your booking’ link in the confirmation email you received from the Hilton hotel. Alternatively you can contact the hotel’s customer support team here: https://help.hilton.com/s/contactsupport

Please be aware, if you do not cancel your hotel reservation your booking will remain valid for the 2021 dates and you will be charged.

Worldwide User Group 2021

Our WORLDWIDE User Group Meeting Is BACK!

Although the circumstances around the world are preventing us from travelling across the world to see you all in person, we will be making the most of today’s technology to bring our community back together in ANOTHER worldwide user group meeting!

Join us from the comfort of your own home for LIVE training sessions, Q&A opportunities and more, not only from the Vectric team but also from a variety of our partner and guest speakers.

We will be hosting our online meeting throughout the 9th, 10th and 11th September 2021, giving you the chance to meet people from all over the world, share tips and advice and see how they’re using the software.

All the included project files, 3D clipart, gadgets & more will be available to purchase for $49 following the online event. We’re offering this bundle FREE to anyone who continues with their booking to attend the 2022 user group meeting in San Diego.

All live events will be available to watch after the live stream at a time to suit you & are completely free to watch. Register your interest in attending our online user group meeting below and keep your eyes peeled for the full agenda coming soon.

Thank you so much for your patience and continued support. We can’t wait to bring everyone together for our virtual meeting and see you all next year in San Diego.

Don’t miss the link to sign up for the FREE 2021 online user group meeting.

The conference will be held on September 9, 10, and 11.

Where? Wherever you are. :blush:

1 Like

Everyone, the Vectic world wide user group is in San Diego … for real this time!
We in the SDFWA CNC community should take advantage of this gathering.
This should be fun! It’s Sept 23/24 at the DoubleTree in Mission Valley.

https://ugm.vectric.com/agenda

Who all is attending this year (starts tomorrow) ?
Any particular topic on the agenda you are really looking forward to?
For me its the CNC & Laser hybrid discussion, with hopes to find out how much the Vectric Laser module supports Thunderlasers.
If you see me, please say hi :slight_smile:

Back in town?! :astonished:

I’ll be there as will at least Lou Adzima, Rob Sandstrom, and Paul Schankin. No doubt there will be others. It’s have been fun to all be wearing SDFWA gear … if only so you could find us. :grin:

Cool, I’ll look you all. I came back to town, just to attend this conf. When I bought my ticket originally I had no plans to move…funny I had to travel when the conf comes to SD. I couldn’t find my SDFWA shirt, I guess its still packed in a box somewhere, but did look to bring it…